OGUN STATE JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION
FILLING OF VACANCIES
The Judicial Service Commission hereby invites application from suitable and qualified candidates for appointment as President, (GL.10) Grade 1 Customary Courts of Ogun State.
- To preside on panels to hear and determine cases in the Customary Courts and to perform such other duties as the Chief Judge may direct.
- Applicant shall be a person who is qualified to practice as a Barrister and Solicitor in Nigeria and shall have so qualified for a period of not less than Five (5) years.
- Applicant must be indigene of Ogun State
CONDITION OF SERVICE:
- Applicant will be on Contract, Renewable every Three (3) years subject to good Report(s)/ being certified medically fit and being successful in relevant Examination(s).
METHODS OF APPLICATION:
- Application forms are obtainable from the Ogun State Judicial Service Commission, First Floor, Block “B” Parastatals Buildings, Oke-Mosan, Abeokuta, at a cost of N20,000.00 payable to Unity Bank, Ita-Eko, Abeokuta. Please collect the bank teller from the Account’s Department of the Commission.
- Completed forms with the candidate’s Curriculum Vitae and copies of Credentials should be returned to the Secretary, Judicial Service Commission, Oke-Mosan, Abookuta.
- Closing date for collection and submission of application is 31st August, 2017.
- Dated 28th of June, 2017
For more information visit the Commission’s Website; www.ogunstatejsc.org.ng or call 08156775846
LATE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, PLEASE